Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Diamondbacks vs. Cubs tickets!

Our friends at Wilde Wealth Management have invited Lori and I to see the Diamondbacks play the Cub's on Wednesday, July 23rd. Unfortunately, I can not attend the game but Trevor was gracious enough to ask if I have a "favorite client" that might like to use the tickets. Since I have hundreds of "favorites," I decided to contact "club" members to see who would like the tickets. I have sent an email to most of you so, here's the deal. Leave a comment on the blog if you can go. I will draw from the list and notify the winner on Monday! Any questions? "Just Call Nick!"


* update.. I have had several people email this am, not familiar with blogs and comments. Sorry! :-) Just click on the little comment button right under these lines. (directly below here) This will take you to a screen where you can type a comment followed by a word verification box (to eliminate spammers) and then a box that will ask who you are. If you don't use Google or "G-Mail" you can just use the box that says "name/url." - it is very easy. Thanks!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Good morning! Maybe this blog concept isn't as difficult as I anticipated! Wednesday is actually my "male friend's" birthday so this would work out great. I was actually thinking about buying tickets anyway. Either way, thanks for the update and as always, I wish you well!

Ciao for now!
Ang

Anonymous said...

My son Braden has been asking to go see a game for a while. This would make a great end of summer thing for just him and I to do.
Thanks for thinking of us
Brad & Braden
P.S. Great job on the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick its the Ewert's. We would love to go to the game on Wednesday.

Dustin & Shannon

Unknown said...

I hope someone got to enjoy the D-backs game. It would be nice for the local economy to have a successful team.

nb said...

Hi James. Yes, Brad won the tickets and took his son to the game. Thanks to everyone who participated. I look forward to doing more of these in the future.