Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nick's Annual Cancer Climb


Once again, I have sponsored a team for the annual "Climb to Conquer Cancer" that is held at South Mountain. I hope that you can join me and participate in this very fun event that will be held on Saturday, February 23rd. The "climb" is actually a walk up the mountain and is a great way to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society. The cost to participate is $35.00 and includes registration, t-shirt, food, drinks and lot's of fun. I will be glad to register you and pick up/deliver your t-shirt so that all you have to do is show up the day of the event and have fun! If I register or donate for you, you don't get on any more mailing lists. :-)

Another option is to join "Georges Team" which is a team our family sponsors in memory of my father in law who lost a very courageous battle with Cancer last February. To join or to donate online, click here.

I am sure that all of us have been effected by cancer, either by a friend, family member or co-worker. Together, we can help! If you are not able to participate but would like to make a donation, please let me know and I'll be glad to help with that! Please feel free to contact me for any information. I have registration forms, information packets etc, that I can deliver or email to you. If you have any questions, just give me a call or leave a comment here on the blog..

Thanks so much!
Nick






No comments: